Location/Employer: Cradle Beach Camp
Shift: Saturday, L & D; Sunday B & L
· Responsible for planning and executing overall food preparation for approximately 30-60 guests (buffet style) including defining the required steps for successful food preparation.
· Be knowledgeable of quality standards and required portion sizes and ensure food is served in compliance with both.
· Maintain an awareness of the physical location and productivity of all kitchen staff throughout their shift to ensure each employee stays on task with his/her individual responsibility.
· Ensure appropriate supply levels and maintained through effective ordering and inventory monitoring
· Responsible for sanitary conditions in all work areas that meet or exceed health department requirements with assistance of volunteer helpers.
· At the end of shift, check the entire facility for cleanliness of physical plant and all equipment. Verify that all security measures are in tack to guard against theft.
Full Time Part Time
School Year Full Year
Compensation: $15.00 - $18.00 commensurate with experience
- Two to four years Cooking experience in the food service field with one year preferably in a supervisory capacity
- Knowledge of foodstuffs is essential with food production experience necessary
- Must possess basic math skills, ability to calculate production and recipes as required for guest counts
· Must be able to work at a moderate to fast pace
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour